A Comprehensive Marketing Plan will generate a successful SALE
When you’re selling your property, it is essential to have a customized ROCK-SOLID marketing plan so that you can sell your property in the least amount of time, for the most amount of money, with the least amount of inconveinces to you. Here’s how we will work with you to market your property:
1. Advise you on getting your home sale-ready. We will walk through your home with you and give you trendy staging tips – everything from furniture placement to wall colour to clutter control – to help your place appeal to more potential buyers and maximize marketability.
2. Give you a sense of the market. To help you decide on a fair asking price, we will provide you with current local market data such as how much other properties in your area have sold for, how many days it took those properties to sell, how days on average listings are receiving offers, and all other relevant information.
3. Submit the listing to MLS®. We will include professional quality photography, customized data sheets of your property – with plenty of information to entice buyers.
4. Promote your listing. We’ll get the word out in as many ways as possible. Your listing will be featured on MLS®, our website, Royal LePage website, our brokerage website, as well as syndicated to thousands of other relevant websites across Canada and as far as your listing will reach. Your listing will be front and centre on our numerous Social Media sites, in newsletters, in several print media avenues, in feature sheets, “Just Listed” postcards, slideshow presentations, targeted emails, and any other marketing vehicle that makes sense for your property – and the target market of potential buyers.
5. Promote your property to other REALTORS® via phone calls, emails, personal meetings – whatever it takes to reach potential buyers.
6. Follow up after every viewing. We will contact you after every showing to let you know the potential buyers’ level of interest, and tell you what types of comments they made about your property.
7. Keep in touch throughout the process. You’ll never have to guess where things stand with the sale of your property – We will in stay in constant contact with you and provide you with regularly updates. And if you have any questions, we are always available to answer them – seven days a week. We welcome your calls or emails anytime!
8. Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you. If you need a certain closing date, or any specific terms, we will also take care of all this, not just price.